Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random Thing About A Mask

Hi I have random things to say about me , Nina. Ok, I forget when but my family and Arima's family and a friend of ours, went to see the movie Space Chimps. When we got inside we saw a table with stuff on it and chimp masks. So I got one mask, and put it on. My friend that came with us said it blended in with my hair which made me look like one. And every time I put it on she laughs her head off... well.. not really. Well, thats all I wanted to say.

Bye, Nina

P.S. My mom told me to write about this or something I did over the weekend or over fall break. Bye!!! ;-D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
you should always find something cool and put in the blog. it may help.

Anonymous said...

That was really wierd. I HATE space Chimps

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi have you seen space chimps if you havent DONT zBye
Arima

Anonymous said...

don't listen to Arima. cuz i liked the movie. watch it ok its good.

recommended by nina