Friday, November 28, 2008

Poem of the Week: What is Malaysia

Hey, its me Nina we have a guest today on the blog. You guys voted on the poll and most of you picked What is Malaysia. So here is Fifi. Hi its me Fifi with a poem about Malaysia.

What is Malaysia

Malaysia is the tropics,

in the middle of the ocean.
Malaysia is the mountains,
so high in the sky.
Malaysia is the mosquitoes,
waiting to bite.
Malaysia is the water,
so clear in the park.

Malaysia is the lizard,
clicking in the nighttime.
Malaysia is the rain,
splashing in the sun.
Malaysia is the bikes,
riding around town.
Malaysia is the warm feeling,
inside the world.

Malaysia is a cool shower,
after a hot day.
Malaysia is a peninsula,
in southeast Aisa.


Well, thats all bye, Nina and Fifi

Here is a picture I made called Tropical. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"the poem made me want to go there....very nice." that's what my teacher Mrs.Meyer said.

Anonymous said...

that is sooo good. You describe it well. The nice and not so nice things :) but it is part and parcel of malaysia. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Sorry not to mention this much earlier but thanks for posting my poem. check more of my poems on the poetry korner.

Fifi